Legal Practice Committees - Roundtable Discussion Groups
ACC-SD operates eleven specialty Legal Practice Committees - the ACC-SD Roundtable Discussion Groups - that present quarterly discussions on issues of significant and immediate concern to their constituencies. They are:
* Cleantech Practice Committee
* Corporate and Securities Practice Committee
* Employment and Labor Practice Committee
* Ethics and Compliance Practice Committee
* Health Law Practice Committee
* Intellectual Property Practice Committee
* International Law Practice Committee
* Litigation Practice Committee
* M&A Practice Committee
* Technology/Licensing Practice Committee
* Real Estate Practice Committee
These Groups are designed to provide a higher level of programming to specialists in these practice areas, as well as to provide these members with enhanced opportunities to develop a professional network with their colleagues. Each Group is described and contact information is provided for the chairs of the Group. http://www.acc.com/chapters/sandiego/Legal-Practice-Committees-Roundtable-Discussion-Groups.cfm
In addition to the in person meetings, each Roundtable Discussion Group has a corresponding eGroup. These eGroups will allow us to target communications to a subset of our membership with a demonstrated interest in a particular substantive legal area. eGroup messages will be used to:
* Publicize upcoming programs presented by the Group. While we will continue to use mailings and e-newsletters to inform the entire membership of all our activities and CLEs, only those subscribing to this eGroups will receive last-call reminders of this Groups programs.
* Provide written summaries of important developments in the substantive legal area encompassed by the Forum.
* Provide substantive articles that the Groups sponsors will be presenting.
* Most importantly, this eGroup will allow ACC-SD members to pose questions to their colleagues and share best-practices.
We hope you will find that these eGroups will enhance the value of your ACC-SD and ACC membership. To join any of these Roundtable Discussion Groups and its eGroup scroll down to the bottom of the page at this link. http://www.acc.com/chapters/sandiego/Legal-Practice-Committees-Roundtable-Discussion-Groups.cfm
We will look forward to receiving feedback from you about our eGroups, ways in which they are a valuable tool, and ways in which we can improve them.
Thank you as always for your interest and support in ACC-SD.