ACC San Diego Chapter In House Attorney of the Year Award
The San Diego Chapter of ACC (ACC-SD) created an annual in-house attorney award to honor and recognize a local In House attorney. We wanted to create an award to honor the best, the brightest and the most prestigious In House counsel in San Diego. And there is a lot of talent to choose from.
ACC-San Diego Chapter
In House Attorney of the Year Award
Name of Nominee: Title:
Address of Nominee:
Name of Nominator:
Address of Nominator:
Eligibility Criteria/Qualifications (please provide a detailed description of how the Nominee meets or exceeds these criteria):
1. Nominee must work as an in-house attorney in San Diego county, must have worked as an in-house attorney for at least five (5) years, of which at least three (3) years have been in San Diego county.
2. Nominee has demonstrated dedication to the advancement of the in-house profession.
3. Nominee has demonstrated San Diego community involvement.
4. Nominee has demonstrated substantive achievement in the in-house profession.
5. Nominee has demonstrated leadership in the workplace or legal community.
Background Information on the Nominee (education, work experience, pro bono work, associations, offices, titles, etc.). Please attach a resume.
Nomination forms must be submitted by February 1, 2012, for consideration for the 2012 Award. Nomination forms should be submitted to Jon Hellings, the ACC-San Diego Chapter Executive Director, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by snail mail to ACC-SD, 4520 Hawley Blvd #1, San Diego, CA 92116. The 2012 ACC-San Diego In House Attorney of the Year Award will be presented at the 2012 Black & White Ball on March 3 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Members of the ACC-San Diego In-house Attorney of the Year Award Selection Committee are ineligible for consideration.