One of the features we value most is the substantive article featured in each monthly issue. Starting with the January 2012 issue we will publish a rolling list of the substantive articles from the past twelve months. We hope that this feature will make it easier to find that article you remembered reading. Of course copies of all the articles going back several years are always available on the NJCCA website.
· Insurance Coverage for Greenwashing Claims: It Depends on the Packaging; J. Wylie Donald and Stephanie Platzman-Diamant, McCarter & English
· Without Bounds: Employee Retaliation Claims Reign Supreme; Amy Komoroski Wiwi, and Danielle C. Carmona, Lowenstein Sandler P.C.
· Building Information Modeling Is Revolutionizing Construction; Robert C. Epstein, Jacqueline Greenberg Vogt and David C. Jensen, Greenberg Taurig
· A Little Bird Says That the FTC Finalized the Twitter Privacy-Breach Settlement, Google Got “Buzzed,” Ashton Kutcher Got Twitter-Punk’d & Your E-Mail Address May Have Been Stolen; Robert J. McGuire, Sterns & Weinroth
· Proceed With Caution: Protecting Your Business From Employees Who Disclose Confidential Company Documents To Support A Claim of Discrimination; Mark A. Saloman, Proskauer Rose, LLP
· The Blind Men and the Elephant: How In-House Counsel Might See Dodd-Frank Differently; Ellie Garfinkle, Corporate Legal Solutions Consultant, Lexis-Nexis
· Apple (Pie), Cotton Comfort and Hershey’s Kisses: S’More on International Human Rights Due Diligence; Raymond M. Brown, Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis.
· Safeguarding the Decision-Making Process in Employee Actions; Kelly Ann Bird, Gibbons, P.C.
· Duty to Protect the Confidentiality of E-Mail Communications with One's Client, Giuliano Chicco, NJCCA VP for Communications
· The Impact Of Anti-Fraud Enforcement On Corporate Compliance Programs, David Restaino, Fox Rothschild
· Patent System Reform in 2011: U.S. Changes from First to Invent to First to File; Bob Shepherd and Emmett Collazo, Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C.
· Theater Tips for Patent Jury Trials: A View from the Trenches; Michael A. Nicodema, Greenberg Taurig, LLP
· Shareholder Liability During Periods of Charter Revocation; Patricia McManus and Eric Michaels, Fox Rothschild LLP